Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-20 Origin: Site
How often should you wash the wig?
Wearing a wig every day is recommended to wash once or twice a week. If you don't wash it for a long time, the grease and dust on the wig will reduce the service life of the wig.
Before cleaning the wig, comb the wig with a special comb for wigs, then soak the wig in cold water for 5-10 minutes, put the soaked wig on the wig stand, change a basin of clean water, and put an appropriate amount of special wig for washing and cleaning. Just grab it lightly and then rinse it off with clean water. Use a dry towel to absorb the water of the wig, put it on the rack to dry naturally, wait until the wig is almost dry, then use a wig comb to smooth the wig, and finally use a hair net to cover the clean wig and put it in a dry place Just save it.
How to clean and care for wigs?
1. Before cleaning: take care of it first to make it more straight and smooth.
2. Water temperature: the water temperature should not be too high, warm or cold water.
3. Soaking and cleaning: soak in water for about 10 minutes and then gently rinse.
4. Drying: After washing, put it in a cool and ventilated place.
5. It is not advisable to comb after washing: take care of after drying.
How to dry the wig after washing?
After washing, pat the water droplets with a dry towel, then use a comb to comb to the original hairstyle, and place it in a cool place to dry. Do not expose to the sun or use a hair dryer to dry it.