Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-10 Origin:Site
Water transfer printing is a kind of printing that uses water as a dissolving medium to transfer images and texts on transfer paper/film with color patterns. As people's requirements for product packaging and decoration increase, the use of water transfer printing is becoming more and more extensive. The principle of indirect printing and the perfect printing effect solve many problems of product surface decoration, and it is mainly used for the transfer of pictures and texts on the surface of various products with more complicated shapes.
1: Application scope editing
1. ⒈Auto supplies: instrument panel, control panel, tissue tray, cup holder, tape holder, rear view mirror frame, operating handle, car lock, etc.;
1.⒉Electronic products: telephone, pager, video recorder, audio, remote control, mouse, clock, keyboard, camera, hair dryer, etc.;
1. ⒊Housewares: sofas, coffee tables, cabinets, chandeliers, ashtrays, vases, display containers, etc.;
1.⒋Daily-used products: luggage decorations, tableware handles, glasses cases, pens, pen holders, desk calendar frames, art picture frames, rackets, hair accessories, makeup pens, cosmetic boxes, etc.;
1.5 Indoor building materials: doors and windows, floors, wall panels, etc.
2: Transfer object editing
2.1. Printing ceramic decals. It can be used for the pattern production of various daily-use ceramics such as ceramic tableware, ceramic waterware, etc. It can also be used for the production of architectural tiles such as waistline, decorative tiles, and decorative ceramics.
2. ⒉Print cellophane paper. It can be used for glass drinking utensils, glass bottles, advertising cups, various glass containers and decorative glass.
2.⒊Print helmet decals. It is widely used in the production of patterns on the surface of motorcycle helmets and safety helmets.
2. ⒋Sports decals. Such as making tennis rackets, fishing rods and other surface trademarks and signs;
2. ⒌Decals for metal pipe fittings. Such as making patterns and texts for bicycles and motorcycle pipe fittings.
2. ⒍Making decals on the surface of toy car models;
2. ⒎Printing wooden decoration paper;
2.⒏Fashionable tattoo stickers;
2.⒐Other decals that are difficult to print directly.
3: Two classification edits:
There are two types of water transfer technology, one is water mark transfer technology, and the other is water coating transfer technology. The former mainly completes the transfer of text and pictorial patterns, while the latter tends to perform a complete transfer on the entire product surface. Cubic Transfer uses a water-based film that is easily soluble in water to carry graphics and text. Because the water coating film has excellent tension, it is easy to wrap around the surface of the product to form a graphic layer, and the surface of the product has a completely different appearance like spray paint. It is covered on workpieces of any shape to solve the problem of three-dimensional product printing for manufacturers. Curved drape can also add different textures to the surface of the product, such as leather, wood, jade, and marble, and it can also avoid the vacant positions that often appear in general layout printing. And in the printing process, because it is necessary to spray a layer of primer to increase adhesion or add background color, the surface of the product does not need to be in contact with the printed film to avoid damage to the product surface and its integrity.
Water transfer is a special chemically treated film. After printing the required color lines, it is sent flat on the surface of the water. After spraying on the activator that can completely dissolve the coating film without destroying the lines on the film, use water The effect of pressure is to transfer the color pattern evenly on the surface of the product. After cleaning and drying, a transparent protective coating is applied. At this time, the product has shown a completely different visual effect.
4. Process editing
4.1. Making water mark transfer decal paper → decal soaking → pattern transfer → drying → finished product
(1) The production of water transfer printing paper. Perform computer processing according to the required pattern and output the negative film to make a printing plate, and then print the pattern in various colors on the water transfer bottom paper (the paper with special treatment does not need to be processed), and then print the cover on the bottom paper with the printed pattern Oil. Another method is to use a color laser printer to directly print the pattern on the water transfer base paper and then perform the water transfer.
(2) Soaking decals. Put the printed decals in water, soak them for 30s and then take them out of the water. Be careful not to soak for too long, otherwise the glue on the surface of the paper will be dissolved.
(3) Pattern transfer. First, process the surface of the object to be pasted, then transfer the soaked decal paper to it, and then scrape off the excess water and dry it.
(4) Drying. Put metal, ceramic, glass and other types of items into the oven and bake at 140 for 20 minutes; plastic items are baked at 70°C for 60 minutes; candles, helmets or tempered glass are not baked.
(5) Finished product. Spray a layer of transparent varnish or matte oil or rubber oil on the flower surface of the baked goods, and dry for 12 hours to make the flower surface and the decoration permanently combined. If you don’t do this Engineering works, but the fastness is not good.
4.2. Production of water-coated film paper → spray primer and dry the transferred material → film paper into water → spray activator on the film → object touch film transfer → water washing → drying → spray varnish and dry the finished product after packaging 
(1) The production of the water-coated transfer film is printed on the surface of the water-soluble polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) film using a gravure printing machine and a traditional printing process.
(2) Pre-transfer treatment of the transferred material: wipe the surface of the transferred material clean, and then according to the material to be transferred or the pattern of the transfer film, select the corresponding color and composition of the primer and spray it on On top, drying.
(3) Film paper into water: Put the transfer film flat in water to dissolve it for 50s-140s, and then spray an activator that can dissolve the film without destroying the ink on the film evenly on its surface.
(4) Transfer: Tilt the transferred material into the water at a certain angle, and the speed should be uniform. After the transfer part is filled with water, stir the water to avoid the rest of the film and remove the transferred material after reattaching .
(5) Drying after washing: The water pressure is not easy to be too large to avoid damaging the pattern that has just been transferred, and then the transfer is dried.
(6) Varnish: Spray a layer of varnish on the surface of the transfer material to protect the pattern on the surface of the object and make the surface of the object shiny.
(7) Finished product: The finished product is packaged after the varnish is naturally dried.