Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-14 Origin: Site
What details should be paid attention to before using water transfer equipment? The work piece processed by the water transfer printing equipment is very important. It is necessary to ensure that the surface is dry. The surface of the processed work piece must be clean and free of dust and impurities. The details are described below.
1. First, check whether there are obvious impurities on the surface of the transfer transfer workpiece. If necessary, use 800-1000 mesh sandpaper to smooth the impurities, but pay attention to the sandpaper not too deep marks.
2. Touch the surface of the ground workpiece with your hand to see if there is a fine-grained feel. If there is any, use 800-1000 grit sandpaper to smooth it.
3. Check if there is any dirt such as oil stains or dust on the surface of the workpiece, and if it is cleaned by proper methods. Such as solvent wipe or wipe off with a clean fiber cloth.
4. If there are defective or unrepairable patterns and unqualified patterns during the working process of the water transfer printing equipment, the patterns must be removed with a special release agent, or 800-1000 mesh sandpaper should be used when the area is small. You have to polish the stamp case and re-primer.
5. The surface of the pre-treated workpiece should be dry. If the surface of the workpiece feels wet, it should be dried with a hair dryer or placed in a drying oven, or it can be placed in a clean place to dry naturally.
6. The surface of the workpiece after pretreatment must be clean and free of dust and impurities.
7. After the workpiece is cleaned by the water transfer equipment, it is placed in a dry and water-free place and transferred to the next process.