Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-17 Origin:Site
Known as a more environmentally friendly technology, it is also the most emerging high-efficiency printing production, probably related to his departure from the ink in the printing process. Water transfer printing uses water pressure and activator to dissolve and transfer the peeling layer on the water transfer carrier film. The basic process of the water transfer film technology is:
1) Film printing: printing various patterns on the polymer film;
2) Primer spray: Many materials must be coated with a layer of adhesive, such as metal, ceramics, etc. If you want to transfer different patterns, you must use different background colors, such as brown, coffee, ocher, etc., The stone grain is basically white, etc.;
3) Stretching the film: Let the film lay flat on the water, and wait for the film to stretch and level;
Four) Activation: Use a special solvent (activator) to activate the pattern of the transfer film into an ink state;
5) Transfer printing: Use water pressure to print the activated pattern on the printed matter;
6) Washing with water: Wash the remaining impurities of the printed workpiece with water;
7) Drying: Dry the printed work piece, the temperature depends on the quality and melting point of the material;
8) Spray paint: spray transparent protective paint to protect the surface of the printed object;
9) Drying: Dry the surface of the object after spraying the topcoat.
There are two types of water transfer technology, one is water mark transfer technology, and the other is water coating transfer technology. The former mainly completes the transfer of text and photo patterns, while the latter tends to complete the entire surface of the product. Transfer. Cubicansfer uses a water-soluble film that is easy to dissolve in water to carry graphics and text. Because the water coating film has excellent tension, it is easy to wrap around the surface of the product to form a graphic layer, and the surface of the product has a completely different appearance like spray paint. Covering transfer technology can cover color patterns on workpieces of any shape, solving the problem of three-dimensional product printing for manufacturers. The curved surface coating can also add different textures on the surface of the product, such as leather texture, wood texture, jade texture and marble texture, etc., and it can also avoid the vacant position that often appears in general board printing. And in the printing process, since the product surface does not need to be in contact with the printing film, damage to the product surface and its integrity can be avoided.