Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-31 Origin: Site
Water transfer printing technology is a kind of printing that uses water pressure to hydrolyze transfer paper and plastic film with color patterns. As people's requirements for product packaging and decoration increase, the use of water transfer printing is becoming more and more extensive. Below, the editor of Xianji.com will introduce the definition, advantages, process flow, application scope and application products of water transfer printing.
Definition of water transfer:
Water transfer printing technology is a kind of printing that uses water pressure to hydrolyze the transfer paper/plastic film with color patterns. As people's requirements for product packaging and decoration increase, the use of water transfer printing is becoming more and more extensive. The principle of indirect printing and the perfect printing effect have solved the problems of surface decoration of many products, and are mainly used for the transfer of various types of ceramics and cellophane.
There are two types of water transfer technology, one is water mark transfer technology, and the other is water coating transfer technology. The former mainly completes the transfer of text and photo patterns, while the latter tends to complete the entire surface of the product. Transfer. CubicTransfer uses a water-soluble film that is easily soluble in water to carry graphics and text. Because the water coating film has excellent tension, it is easy to wrap around the surface of the product to form a graphic layer, and the surface of the product has a completely different appearance like spray paint. Covering transfer technology can cover color patterns on workpieces of any shape, solving the problem of three-dimensional product printing for manufacturers. The curved surface coating can also add different textures on the surface of the product, such as leather texture, wood texture, jade texture and marble texture, etc., and at the same time, it can also avoid the vacant positions that often appear in general board printing. And in the printing process, since the product surface does not need to be in contact with the printing film, damage to the product surface and its integrity can be avoided.
Water transfer is a special chemically treated film. After printing the required color lines, it is sent flat on the surface of the water. Using the effect of water pressure, the color lines and patterns are uniformly transferred to the surface of the product. When the film is coated, it is It automatically dissolves in water, and after washing and drying, a transparent protective coating is applied. At this time, the product has shown a completely different visual effect.
Advantages of water transfer printing:
You can transfer any natural texture, photos, and graphics files to the product, so that the product has the color of the scenery you want.
2. Innovativeness: Water transfer printing technology can overcome the problems of complex shapes and dead corners that cannot be produced by conventional printing and thermal transfer, pad printing, screen printing, and surface coating.
3. Versatility: suitable for surface printing of hardware, plastics, leather, glass, ceramics, wood and other products (cloth and paper are not applicable), not limited by the shape of the product, particularly complex or large in area, super long, super wide Products can also be decorated.
4. Individuation: do whatever you want, I shape my shape, and design any pattern as you like.
5. High efficiency: no need to make a plate, directly print out the picture, and transfer immediately (the whole process can be completed in only 30 minutes, which is most suitable for proofing).
6. Superiority: fast proofing, curved surface printing, personalized color drawing and non-paper and cloth printed matter with small quantity and many patterns.
7. Environmental protection: residues and waste water will not pollute the environment.
Process flow of water transfer printing:
1. The production of water transfer printing paper. Perform computer processing according to the required pattern and output the negative film to make a printing plate, and then print the pattern in various colors on the water transfer bottom paper (the paper with special treatment does not need to be processed), and then print the cover on the bottom paper with the printed pattern Oil, another method is to use a color laser printer to directly print the pattern on the water transfer base paper and then perform the water transfer.
2. Soak the decal paper, put the printed decal paper into the water, soak it for 30s and then take it out of the water. Be careful not to soak for too long, otherwise it will dissolve the glue on the paper surface.
3. For pattern transfer, first process the surface of the object to be attached, then transfer the soaked decal paper to it, then scrape off the excess water and dry it.
4. Put dry, metal, ceramic and glass items into the oven and bake at 140 for 20 minutes; plastic items are baked at 70°C for 60 minutes; candles, helmets or tempered glass are not baked.
5. Finished product, spray a layer of transparent varnish or matte oil, rubber oil on the surface of the baked goods, and dry for 12 hours to make the surface and decoration permanently combined. If you don’t do this project Yes, but the fastness is not good.
Application range of water transfer printing:
1. Auto supplies: instrument panel, control panel, tissue tray, teacup holder, tape holder, rear view mirror frame, operating handle, car lock, etc.
2. Electronic products: telephone, pager, video recorder, audio, remote control, mouse, clock, keyboard, camera, hair dryer, etc.
3. Room supplies: sofas, coffee tables, cabinets, chandeliers, ashtrays, vases, containers for furnishings, etc.
4. Daily-use products: luggage decorations, tableware handles, glasses cases, pens, pen holders, desk calendar frames, art frames, rackets, hair accessories, makeup pens, cosmetic boxes, etc.;
5. Indoor building materials: doors and windows, floors, wall panels, Roman columns, waistlines, etc.
Water transfer application products
1. Telecommunications products
Today, with the widespread popularity of mobile phones, people are increasingly yearning for the personalized decoration of mobile phone products. In addition to the quality of well-known mobile phone manufacturers, the unique appearance is also a hot spot for competition. Mobile phone shells are generally made of plastic injection molding. Adding various pigments in the ingredients is a more traditional decoration method, but this method is expensive and not easy to change. In the rapidly changing information society, people's aesthetic tastes are changing day by day, which is very difficult to grasp. Obviously, it is difficult to meet the fashion trend of human pursuit of fashion in this way, and the use of Renquan laser environmentally friendly three-dimensional water transfer film can decorate the mobile phone shell with more personality and colorful colors.
2. Decoration industry
The biggest feature of water transfer printing technology is that it is easy to be personalized. This itself is a patent for young people who like to change and express their individuality. Therefore, transfer technology is mostly used in occasions where young people are concentrated, such as casual tea rooms, indoor bars and bars. Display windows can be decorated with water transfer printing, and water transfer printing technology can be used to change the decorative patterns on a regular basis to obtain a fresh feeling; in the furniture industry, spray paint once occupied an important position. In recent years, the rise of water transfer technology has changed The single decorative pattern and monotonous color of furniture have caused serious environmental pollution. Renquan laser environmental protection three-dimensional water transfer film has zero pollution and zero emission. It is a green and environmentally friendly water transfer film. It is the only one in the world with international patents.
This is a world that relies on appearance to conquer consumers. If you want to win customers with a permanent face, it is undoubtedly a matter of reason. The performance of water transfer printing technology in the surface decoration of handicrafts should be one of the choices that is not too big an investment (low cost, labor-saving).
It is difficult to say that water transfer printing has any special advantages, but it must be admitted that it has turned many old antiques from the 1970s into the new generation of the 21st century and has regained people's favor. There are countless examples of this, such as wall clocks on the wall, photo frames on the table, and chandeliers on the roof. Obviously, the advantage of water transfer printing technology is that new decoration methods can be realized on the surface of a specific carrier, and the decoration graphics are novel, high-quality, and effective. Renquan laser water transfer film is environmentally friendly and three-dimensional, without activator.
The above is the definition, advantages, process flow, application scope and application products of water transfer printing introduced by the editor of Xianji.com. The indirect printing principle of water transfer printing and the perfect printing effect have solved the problem of surface decoration of many products. It is mainly used for the transfer of various types of ceramics and cellophane paper. It is widely used in the industrial field.